Meet Our Travel Partners
Although we work with numerous travel suppliers worldwide, these are the Travel Partners with whom with have Elite Status
“Travel creates paths to human understanding and peace and allows countries to protect natural resources in a way that would not be possible without its economic contributions”.
Matthew D. Upchurch, Virtuoso Chairman & CEO
Virtuoso is the leading global network of agencies specializing in luxury and experiential travel.
As a member of Virtuoso, we have access to over 1,800 of the world’s best hotels, cruise lines and tour operators.
We have personal connections and firsthand expertise, enabling us to craft unique experiences for our clients and offer VIP treatment and complimentary perks offered by our partner members
As a member of Rosewood Elite we can offer exclusive benefits to our clients at many Rosewood properties.
- Daily breakfast for up to two people per bedroom
- Complimentary upgrade at booking or upon arrival (varies by property)
- Elite Guests will receive a note and amenity from the property Managing Director on behalf of the Elite Travel Advisor, reaffirming exclusive partnership with Rosewood
- Personalized welcome
- Pre-registration prior to arrival
- No relocation policy for Elite clients
Belmond’s global collection of 45+ iconic hotels, trains and river cruises brings together some of the world’s most memorable destinations, journeys and experiences,
- Daily breakfast for two
- Fully flexible hotel or resort credit up to $200 per stay
- Complimentary upgrade at check-in, if available
- VIP Recognition by property management and staff
- Special in-room welcome amenity
- Top-of-the-waitlist priority for high demand properties and experiences
- Complementary internet
- $500 Gift Voucher for future travel when purchasing an experience of $5,000
As a Preferred Platinum Partner we can offer exclusive benefits to our clients.
- Complimentary room upgrade, if available
- $100 property credit, per stay (to be used on services such as spa, dining, or selected amenity valued at $100 or more)
- Daily breakfast for 2 guests
- Welcome amenity & letter
- Priority for early check-in and late check-out, if available
- Priority for connecting rooms, if available
- Free WIFI
As a member of the Hyatt Prive program, we can exclusive benefits to participating properties such as Park Hyatt, Grand Hyatt, Hyatt Regency, Andaz, Miraval and others, benefits include:
- Room upgrade priority, if available.
- Daily breakfast for two per bedroom
- Connecting rooms priority, if available
- Property credit, dependent upon property
- Priority early check in or late check out
As a member of Small Luxury Hotels withIN preferred partner program, we can offer exclusive benefits to our clients.at more than 200 Small Luxury Hotels around the world.
- $50 – $100 credit per room, per stay to be used on food & beverage or spa.
- Daily continental breakfast for two.
- Upgrade at check-in, if available.
- Early check-in/late check-out, if available.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Virtuoso® is a network of the world’s finest travel agencies. It’s a by-invitation only organization through which Member travel advisors have privileged access to exclusive amenities, travel offers, and rare experiences that you can’t get on your own.
When you work with a Virtuoso travel advisor, not only will you gain access to deep travel expertise, you’ll also discover a specialist in you. Someone who knows your passions. Your unique style. And your dreams. As a specialist in you, Virtuoso advisors are uniquely qualified to design the most fulfilling experiences with many lasting memories.
So whether you’re looking to plan your next trip or want to hire an expert to map out your future travel aspirations with a Wanderlist® travel portfolio, a Virtuoso travel advisor is just a click away.