JC Bark has sold travel, taught travel and managed travel in Kansas City, Nashville and Tucson, (where she drank her fair share of tequila hobnobbing with Caballeros).
She is currently the Operations Manager for Belle Meade Vacations and while she misses selling travel, she stays abreast of our evolving world and the fascinating and ever changing travel industry.
Rumors that she was passing herself off as a Tibetan Faith Healer at Base Camp are completely unfounded.
She still follows the advice she received many years ago on a cold moonlit night from a Lebanese street musician in Cuzco , “everyone has song to sing, look for tune in you cognac”.
A few pearls of wisdom she’s learned along the travel route;
- Don’t pet the Llamas in Machu Picchu, they may pet you back.
- Baby elephants are as adorable as puppies.
- Don’t drive the rented moped on the beach unless you’d like to visit the local hospital.
Favorite ways to travel – Immersive, cultural, sustainable.
- Machu Picchu, Peru, Ireland, England, Thailand, Turks & Caicos
- Mexico, Costa Rica, French Polynesia, Hawaii, Italy
"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness” Mark Twain
Fax: 615-425-3234 (f)
Europe, South America, Central America, Hawaii, Caribbean, Pacific Rim, Mexico, Expedition Travel- Cultural Travel- Adventure Travel